Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’ve hit a snag working on section and category pages in Teline II. The photos won’t resize to thumbnails and I can’t limit the size of the story previews. You can see the results here:

http://www.racinepost.com/joomla2/index.php/Arts-Entertainment/

Is this just a matter of resizing the photos to fit the pages and using the “read more” link in the articles?

My goal is for the section and category pages to look like the pages in the Teline II demo, but I may have overworked the template and lost some needed coding.

Thanks much,

Dustin

Manos Moderator

I think that the module you have placed for photos is the problem, by the way which one is it ?

deblock Friend

Thanks. It’s the JCE popup plugin. It works OK if the photo inside of the story is the same size as the photo that displays on the category front. I like it because clicking the small icon brings up the larger photo without having to open the story.

The bigger problem I’m having is with the “readmore” link, which is forcing the right column into the middle. Any idea how to fix?

Manos Moderator

I thing i have answered this for you on an other post.
    It is probably some html code that came from a copy paste of an article try to clean up the article by copy – paste through Notepad++ for example.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum