Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    With this template i can’t use with JomSocial.
    Add Home JomSocial into menu. And at frontpage go to this, but … nothing. It loaded like … homepage !
    Have any idea ?

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@noibihappy2009 120554 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    With this template i can’t use with JomSocial.
    Add Home JomSocial into menu. And at frontpage go to this, but … nothing. It loaded like … homepage !
    Have any idea ?</blockquote>

It is a matter of priorities, and perhaps a choice later what to forego, if it comes to that.

My suspicion is more a conflict on the tools used. Read for example the SIGPRO incompatibility. And, how one person found a simple way to resolve the conflict.

Cornelio

noibihappy2009 Friend

Thank you.
    So … what can i do now ?

akwasi_c Friend

There is a solution to this issue and there is a small modification of one of the php files and it will work. I have to check the code and get it to you. There is a conflict with Teline ‘home’ with jomsocial ‘home’

noibihappy2009 Friend

Thank you
    I’m watting 🙂

visability Friend

I am also interested in thisa issue. I have a site where Jomsocial can not be proprly used because of the issue. I look forward to your reply. 🙂

akwasi_c Friend

OK I couldn’t find the right modification but go to jomsocial and do a search for jomsocial with teline, and you will get the code to help make it work

traveliana Friend

<em>@akwasi_c 122128 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK I couldn’t find the right modification but go to jomsocial and do a search for jomsocial with teline, and you will get the code to help make it work</blockquote>
    Hello,
    after hours of seaching joomlart.com, jomsocial.com and googling – no solutions is found. Could you please share your knowledge, at least the name of php file mentioned to check the confilct?

Not only me would be very happy.

akwasi_c Friend

The solution is to change the function defined in ja_templatetool_1.5.php, on line 334 onwards:

FIND THIS:

Code: Select all
    function isFrontPage(){
    return (JRequest::getCmd( ‘view’ ) == ‘frontpage’) ;
    }

CHANGE IT TO THIS:

function isFrontPage(){
    //return (JRequest::getCmd( ‘view’ ) == ‘frontpage’) ;
    if ( JRequest::getCmd(‘view’) == ‘frontpage’ && JRequest::getCmd(‘option’) == ‘com_content’ ) {
    return true;
    }
    }

hope this helps.”

traveliana Friend

excellent – works perfectly! You saved both my day as well upcoming night! 🙂

bancs Friend

<em>@akwasi_c 130231 wrote:</em><blockquote>The solution is to change the function defined in ja_templatetool_1.5.php, on line 334 onwards:

FIND THIS:

function isFrontPage(){
    return (JRequest::getCmd( ‘view’ ) == ‘frontpage’) ;
    }

CHANGE IT TO THIS:

function isFrontPage(){
    //return (JRequest::getCmd( ‘view’ ) == ‘frontpage’) ;
    if ( JRequest::getCmd(‘view’) == ‘frontpage’ && JRequest::getCmd(‘option’) == ‘com_content’ ) {
    return true;
    }
    }

hope this helps.”</blockquote>

I use the latest version V1.6, and follow you advice, but my template still can not show jomsocial, BTW, the line in ja_templatetool_1.5.php is 231, not on 334 in latest Teline verion, any sugestions?

bancs Friend

<em>@bancs 135106 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use the latest version V1.6, and follow you advice, but my template still can not show jomsocial, BTW, the line in ja_templatetool_1.5.php is 231, not on 334 in latest Teline verion, any sugestions?</blockquote>

It works. Thank you

gazoline Friend

Thank you very much!

Benjamin Falcon Friend

I’m curious, what’s better, Jomsocial or Community Builder? Is anybody here using Teline II with Comunity Builder?

Thank you

augustinovp Friend

but how about “music collection” component: com_muscol ? this either not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  gotham01 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum