Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My membership will be running out soon. Does anyone know if there is a Teline V in the works? This is the only reason I would renew my developer membership.

TomC Moderator

<em>@paulwallen 286465 wrote:</em><blockquote>My membership will be running out soon. Does anyone know if there is a Teline V in the works? This is the only reason I would renew my developer membership.</blockquote>
    Might I inquire as to what elements you would expect to see in a “Teline V” that you do not see and/or cannot accomplish with any other existing template within the Teline series?

It is not always the case that the “new shiny toy” is necessarily better that those that came before it –
    or necessarily “better” at all.

Paul Wallen Friend

Well, for one thing, not to take three years to load a page. Just a fresh design I guess I’m looking for. I guess from the response (or non response) there is nothing in the works. Don’t think I’m going to renew for the first time in a few years…

TomC Moderator

<em>@paulwallen 286679 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, for one thing, not to take three years to load a page. Just a fresh design I guess I’m looking for. I guess from the response (or non response) there is nothing in the works. Don’t think I’m going to renew for the first time in a few years…</blockquote>
    This is, of course, your choice . . . though, with all due respect, it seems a bit short-sighted to base your entire decision – as well as your access to further JATC Templates updates and Technical Support – on the current state/plan of and/or for one single item.

Nevertheless … all the best with your continuing site development endeavors.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum