Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a lot of products which belong to different tags (category) under each brand. It will show 20 items when I load that page.

1. How do you adjust the number of items display in each page first load?

2. As seen in the pictures, if I select Model T, it doesn’t show the model T items because it isn’t loaded on the first page. How do you solve this problem?

3.. Please refer to website.png. By default, it shows the product name for items that is created with a gallery. However, I want the name hidden like creating a single picture item. At the same time, I always want the item name shown in tablet and cell phone because there’s no hover option.

Please help me out.

Thanks.

1. website
    2. website1
    Eragon H Friend

Can you share your site URL and temporary admin account, so I can have a look with your concerns

rclpris Friend

hi? anyone there?

rclpris Friend

Ok, I will PM you.
    Thanks.

Eragon H Friend

1. Change number items of page load
    a. For the home page: Menu >> Main Menu en (same for other languages) >> Home >> http://prntscr.com/4xw2f0
    b. For other pages : Setting >> Global Configuration >> Default List Limit >> http://prntscr.com/4xw2ly

2. You can set the higher value of “Default List Limit” (for example: 100), so it will load all items first

3. I can see you disbaled right-click in your site, kindly enable it so I can check for solutions

rclpris Friend

I have already pm Eragon H but still I still get no response….Why?

Could any please help me for real?

🙁

rclpris Friend

2. For some brands I have more than 100 products and it takes too long to load it. Is it possible for you to make a tweak so that it will also filter products that aren’t displayed yet?

3. Can you use this instead?

CTRL + U: View source code of the current page

Thanks.

Eragon H Friend

I need the right-click to check things which can’t be done with the source code. So, can you enable it in your site

rclpris Friend

Hi,

Howcome we lost the 2nd page? How can we retrieve the hidden questions and answers 🙁

Eragon H Friend

Hi,

There is unexpected issue with the server and we’ve lost data for recent 10 days.

Regarding your concern with tag filter, you can check the progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCFIXEL-251

We are sorry for any inconvenience and feel free to let us know if you have any further question.

rclpris Friend

Hi,

1. When can this be fixed? This is really causing a lot of trouble.

2. Are there lots of bugs in the code? I always get lots of error like the attachment.

3. I used to use a previous joomla site. Now that I have switched it to a different domain name and it is not working anymore. Is there a place in the database that has hard coded the site name to do the mapping? Could you please advise?

Thanks

1. error1
    2. error2
    Eragon H Friend

1. Our team are working on this template for releasing the new version and of course including the fix for above bug, kindly wait for the update.

2. This error only occurs when you moving to new domain, doesn’t it?
    Can you provide the temporary admin account. I can have a closer look. The old one doesn’t work

rclpris Friend

1. No, it happened in my old site as well. The problem is the more data I input, the more errors I get. I get these kind of errors around 25% of the time. 🙁

2. If you go to the previous site, you would see all the broken links. Do you know if anywhere in the code is mapping it to richcoln.com? I have a hard time finding it.

3. After you are logged onto the site, could you please go to news, select this language “繁” and try loading all data by clicking “load next data”? The query keeps on running non stop and is continuously displaying the same data. I have highlighted it in the attachment.

1. error3
    Eragon H Friend

1. Have you tried this guide to change the domain name of you site: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joomla-3/site-settings/changing-url-joomla-website

2. I will be back to you as soon as the bug is fixed.

Eragon H Friend

Hi,

Our development team has fix the issue in your site. Kindly re-check and let we know if there is still bug

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum