Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The tags that appear in the featured items on the home page I do not get to appear in a menu item of type “show a category blog format”

Can you help me?

1. Muchamusa-w-tags
    2. Muchamusa-w-out-tags
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@efernandez 433225 wrote:</em><blockquote>The tags that appear in the featured items on the home page I do not get to appear in a menu item of type “show a category blog format”

Can you help me?
    </blockquote>

Hi
    I am not able to access your site admin panel may be the details are incorrect .
    Anyway try this
    Add this code in template/JA music/css/custom.css

.items-row .item .tags
    {display:none;}

If custom.css file is not in css folder Then Create it .
    Let me Know if it helps

efernandez Developer

I’m afraid not. I followed the instructions you have given me: the custom.css file does not exist in the template css folder but when I entering the code you provided me not only shown no tags but disappear from the home that worked correctly. Removing the custom.css file reappear tags of home.

Any other ideas? How I can do to send you a private user credentials Super-admin?

Thank-you for your help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

custom.css is for override the default css. It seems you added it correctly and it works fine for you . Then use it 🙂
    For PM click on my username you can see Private message option

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum