Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have looked around in the forums, and it seams that it is a recurring problem. However I couldn’t find a solution.

Tried to fix database, and few other proposed solutions without luck.

Thanks in advance for pointing out what to do.

Error
    Save failed with the following error: exception ‘UnexpectedValueException’ with message ‘TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.’ in /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1542 Stack trace: #0 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(784): JTableNested->_getNode(‘1’) #1 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/administrator/components/com_tags/tables/tag.php(183): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/administrator/components/com_tags/models/tag.php(336): TagsTableTag->store() #3 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(733): TagsModelTag->save(Array) #4 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(722): JControllerForm->save() #5 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/administrator/components/com_tags/tags.php(23): JControllerLegacy->execute(‘save’) #6 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(352): require_once(‘/home/cyclist87…’) #7 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(332): JComponentHelper::executeComponent(‘/home/cyclist87…’) #8 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(98): JComponentHelper::renderComponent(‘com_tags’) #9 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(159): JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() #10 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(245): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #11 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/dev/administrator/index.php(42): JApplicationCms->execute() #12 {main}

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HelloCyclist
    The error seems to come from default Joomla .
    I tried to replicate the issue on fresh quickstart but its working fine on my local end .

I notice this issue is in the core joomla by some of problem links on Joomla forum
    http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710&t=800583

Please Raise this issue on Joomla Forum .

If you installed a fresh quickstart package , i suggest you to download a fresh quickstart and then install in on fresh database .

cyclist87 Friend

I did install on a fresh up to date quick start and new database.

I just reinstall everything with new database and the problem is still there…

Error
    Save failed with the following error: exception ‘UnexpectedValueException’ with message ‘TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.’ in /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:1542 Stack trace: #0 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(784): JTableNested->_getNode(‘1’) #1 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/administrator/components/com_tags/tables/tag.php(183): JTableNested->store(false) #2 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/administrator/components/com_tags/models/tag.php(336): TagsTableTag->store() #3 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(733): TagsModelTag->save(Array) #4 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(722): JControllerForm->save() #5 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/administrator/components/com_tags/tags.php(23): JControllerLegacy->execute(‘apply’) #6 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(352): require_once(‘/home/cyclist87…’) #7 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(332): JComponentHelper::executeComponent(‘/home/cyclist87…’) #8 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(98): JComponentHelper::renderComponent(‘com_tags’) #9 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(159): JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() #10 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(245): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #11 /home/cyclist87/lachance.me/fresh/administrator/index.php(42): JApplicationCms->execute() #12 {main}

Hopefully someone finds a solution one day.

cyclist87 Friend

oh, just did this twist again (first time I tried I made a mistake because of too many underscore in front of table…Now working…

INSERT INTO `#__tags` (`id`, `parent_id`, `lft`, `rgt`, `level`, `path`, `title`, `alias`, `note`, `description`, `published`, `checked_out`, `checked_out_time`, `access`, `params`, `metadesc`, `metakey`, `metadata`, `created_user_id`, `created_time`,`created_by_alias`, `modified_user_id`, `modified_time`, `images`, `urls`, `hits`, `language`, `version`)
    VALUES (1, 0, 0, 1, 0, ”, ‘ROOT’, ‘root’, ”, ”, 1, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, 1, ‘{}’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ‘2011-01-01 00:00:01’,”, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, ”, ”, 0, ‘*’, 1);

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

cyclist87 is your problem is solved now ?

cyclist87 Friend

yes thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cyclist87 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum