Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

On your demo page tags on articles are working perfectly, but not on my page.
    I can add them on Components -> Tags, but only after I’ve used advice from here:
    https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=800583

Than when I am trying to save an article with tags, but Joomla sending me error message without error number (like it is in picture in attachement). Where is a problem?

I’ve installed JA Brickstore with quickstart.

1. Clipboard02-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s not recommended to change the database if you’re not familiar with it. Pls revert your change first and I will check the tag issue for you.

Regards

funci Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Datatable is empty now, please check it now.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see the issue, did this issue happen after you upgrade Joomla?

I guess there was something wrong with the upgrade process because I tried to install Quickstart package of this JA Brickstore template / updated to J3.8.3 also but I still can created new Tags.

This issue related to Joomla and its database specific on your site, revising the database and adding the missing tables (as some Joomla topic you followed above) is a comparatively complex and sensitive task.

If you have backup of previous working version, pls try to restore it first, this is better and safe.

funci Friend

I don’t know, because I am still preparing page for publishing and I’ve started to add tags few days ago…
    No, I don’t have backup of previous versions…

I have the same template on two other sites and with the same problem.
    Now there when I want to add tag I getting this error:

Save failed with the following error: TagsTableTag::_getNode(1, ) failed.

This message I’ve also had on this site, but after I made "fix" from that Joomla forum topic I’ve managed to add tags, but problem started when I’ve tried to add tag to article.

What is your next advice? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I run the script in attached file and it works now. You can try to create tag again. I did some test

1. db.zip
    funci Friend

Great! It looks good now! 😀
    Thanks a lot Saguaros!!!

May I use this script on other sites where tags are not good?

Saguaros Moderator

If the same issue happens on other site, you can use it but you should backup your site first before applying.

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum