Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

hi there,
    i changed all the template and the modules coming with teline to the newest version, as recommended. but after this the tabs of the tabs-module are not longer as on the demosite and before. now the tabs are very near to another. see it here: http://www.puffbohne.de.
    any help, what do i have to do? :confused:

frank

bigrk Friend

<em>@FrankKarmeyer 15932 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi there,
    i changed all the template and the modules coming with teline to the newest version, as recommended.

frank</blockquote>

Hey Frank, Where did you see a recommendation for moving to new versions of Teline template and modules? If you are referring to the JA News module only then version 1.1.2 did more damage to the QuickStart package than good and myself and a number of other users went back to version 1.1.1 to get this package working again like the demo.

dodoni Friend

and where can we find 1.1.1.?
    I m searching for it with no luck.

bigrk Friend

<em>@dodoni 15939 wrote:</em><blockquote>and where can we find 1.1.1.?
    I m searching for it with no luck.</blockquote>

It came with the original QuickStart package. PM me with your email if you need it. I had to get it from another member when I didin’t save a copy of it.

Michael Casha Friend

If possible you can upload it here bigrk.

Menalto Friend

Here is 1.1.1 of mod_ja_news

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks Menalto!

bigrk Friend

Thanks for doing this Menalto! You beat me to it. 😉

Franco Graziosi Friend

i’have the same problem!!!! where is the problem? thanks

Franco Graziosi Friend

p.s. i have the problem only in the home page….in different paga the problem not exist!

Menalto Friend

<em>@paperweb 16768 wrote:</em><blockquote>p.s. i have the problem only in the home page….in different paga the problem not exist!</blockquote>
    Do you have an live url?

Franco Graziosi Friend

<em>@Menalto 16781 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have an live url?</blockquote>

yes. the page is http://www.paperweb.eu

the problem is in home – page

in the news category the probleb non exist

thanks

Menalto Friend

Wich version of the JA-News module do you use?

FrankKarmeyer Friend

does not seem to depend on janews-module-version – i tested it with both of it…

frank

Menalto Friend

Try to unpublish the module named ” * I piu’ letti” and try to put a menu module there instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  FrankKarmeyer 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum