Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have tables I want to display in content, but they always take the style of the CSS… how can I set up a style that won’t over-ride what I paste? I would like to keep the formatting that comes with the table I am pasting (it is already stripped of excess code, but has borders & backgrounds I would like to keep).

Thank you,

Cheryl

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cjmicro

I am afraid that you have to change in html mode.

When you edit an article, in the editor, you will see html icon for viewing html mode

cjmicro Friend

<em>@JA Developer 132755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi cjmicro

I am afraid that you have to change in html mode.

When you edit an article, in the editor, you will see html icon for viewing html mode</blockquote>

Thank you for your reply. However, I am pasting the html with the formatting in html mode, it just does not seem to “stick”. Any other ideas?

Cheryl

ooweboo Friend

Hi i am also struggling with the same problem. I edited the html code for my table to change the row color. It is changing in design view (backend) but when i view it in the browser the row color did not change. Pleassssssseeeee help me.
    Thank you in advance

madeline63 Friend

i am facing the same problem as well.

i am using JA teline iii

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum