Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi. I inserted a row color for my table on the accommodation page. On my computer is shows but on other computers it does not show.
    I think the css is over writing my table row formatting. The rows are just different colors.
    Here’s the link to the page:
    http://www.altissimo.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55&Itemid=77

here is a piece of my coding where i am trying to change the row color:

<table border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”10″ width=”950″ style=”height: 240px”><tbody><tr style=”background-color: #955516″><td><font color=”#000000″><strong>Rooms</strong></font></td><td><font color=”#000000″><strong>Description</strong></font></td><td><strong><font color=”#000000″>Price</font></strong></td><td><strong><font color=”#000000″>Beds </font><br /></strong></td><td><strong><font color=”#000000″>Bathroom Facilities</font><br /></strong></td><td><strong><font color=”#000000″>Other Information </font><br /></strong></td></tr><tr><td>Mozart</td><td>Honeymoon suite<br /></td><td>R770 Double, R620 Single</td><td>King bed</td><td>Bath & separate Shower </td><td>Balcony, Mini Bar, Sitting area<br /></td></tr>

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ooweboo

I have checked your website and saw that it is working fine in IE8 and FireFox. With IE7, i saw this issue.

With your code which you sent, i saw that you are missing two close tags (</tbody> </table>)

Hope it helps.

ooweboo Friend

Hi
    Thanks for your reply. Is there anyway that i can fix it to display correctly in IE7, because the client is using IE7? Please help me….

Thanks in advance

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ooweboo

I think when you add </tbody> </table> text to that code, your website will work fine in IE7

Could you submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account, ftp account so that we have a closer look on the issue?

ooweboo Friend

dont know how to submit a ticket , just scared the details will be visible on the forum, so i am going to add a new post with all the details you requested. thanks alot

Saguaros Moderator
    ooweboo Friend

Thank you very much – really appreciate your help!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ooweboo 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum