Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi and tanks a lots at all,
    i don’t understand why the table borser not displayed in frontend site. In backend i set border to 1px but not show. Why? View this article in my site: http://www.arcieririano.it/56-attivita-sportive/60-calendari-campionati-regionale-2012.html
    I’m using JCE editor in backend, but like administrator i haven’t restrict to edit everythink!
    Can you help me please?

Reguard
    Enrico M.

TomC Moderator

Can you, perhaps, provide a screenshot of how the element is supposed to display – so we can get a better idea of exactly what it is you are wanting to accomplish?

cianouno Friend

<em>@TomC 296253 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you, perhaps, provide a screenshot of how the element is supposed to display – so we can get a better idea of exactly what it is you are wanting to accomplish?</blockquote>

ok follow i put screenshot of article:
    1) this is in backend editing where i set table border to size = 1 and it show like you can view

2) this is result on frontend of portal, the table border not show (i don’t now why!)

If i copy source code in backend end past on a file in local (on dreamweaver file for example) the table border exist!..
    pls help me
    Thanks a lot at all
    Reguard
    Enrico M.

1. screenshot001
    2. screenshot02
    instantinlaw Friend

Hi Enrico,
    I’m jumping in for Tom.
    Can you PM me login details for the site, and the name of the article you are working on. Thanks

cianouno Friend

Goodmornig,
    I sent you a PM with credential to access in my portal…
    see you soon

instantinlaw Friend

<em>@cianouno 298131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Goodmornig,
    I sent you a PM with credential to access in my portal…
    see you soon</blockquote>Hello, looking now. Thanks

instantinlaw Friend

Hello,
    There is nothing wrong with the JCE editor or template. You need to select the table and click on the table cell and row properties, then select the class you want to apply and do a couple more settings and it will format the way you want it to be. Please read the documentation at JCE to learn how to use your editor. http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/documentation.
    I have formatted the table for you. You can select the table and click the editor buttons for the table to see what I did.
    Good Luck

cianouno Friend

Thank you very much, i try to create a new article with table now… i hope to have success!! so put this thread in Resolved… see you soon
    Enrico

instantinlaw Friend

Glad I could help. Good luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum