Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, my template layout breaks up sometimes (few times a week for few minutes or hours) and a T3 Logo appears on the top of the page. After a while it dissapears and the original template works again well.
    If I go to the admin, and save the template (I click on the save button in the JA Ores template editor) the problem has benn solved right then.
    Do you have any idea how should I fix it and what would be the reason of the problem?
    Best,
    Noe

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Noe,

I’ve accessed your site and seen that it’s working well. This may due to the cache, pls try to clean JAT3 cache and back to me when this problem occur again.

nicely Friend

I’m going to jump in on this, as I have the same problem with my Ores site. AND IT’S DRIVING ME INSANE! It’s a multi-language site and it can be any version that breaks format (though it’s usually the most accessed – Finnish). Without fail, the way to fix it is to clear the JAT3 cache. The issue is that the damned cache isn’t enabled. Nor is site cache. Nor is Dev Mode. Nor CSS and JS optimization.

The site is in the process of being revised onto a completely different template, but it would be REALLY good to cure this infuriating issue.

http://www.leimat.fi. And, yes, I’m sure it WILL look fine when you check it. More the issue is why the JAT cache isn’t disabling…

nicely Friend

I’m going to jump in on this, as I have the same problem with my Ores site. AND IT’S DRIVING ME INSANE! It’s a multi-language site and it can be any version that breaks format (though it’s usually the most accessed – Finnish). Without fail, the way to fix it is to clear the JAT3 cache. The issue is that the damned cache isn’t enabled. Nor is site cache. Nor is Dev Mode. Nor CSS and JS optimization.

The site is in the process of being revised onto a completely different template, but it would be REALLY good to cure this infuriating issue.

http://www.leimat.fi. And, yes, I’m sure it WILL look fine when you check it. More the issue is why the JAT cache isn’t disabling…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you clarify a bit like which page I can see the issue and in which web browser? as I can see that your site is showing fine.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you clarify a bit like which page I can see the issue and in which web browser? as I can see that your site is showing fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum