Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just installed the onepage template on a fresh clean joomla site 2.57. Brand new install of all com, mod, plug, temp files in the download folder. The site will not load due to T3v3 error. Used extension manager and confirmed that the latest version of the plugin and template are installed. Reinstalled plug in…Still a no-go.

Here is the exact error I am getting.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘T3V3_MISSING_T3V3_PLUGIN’ in /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/templates/ja_onepage/index.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(531): require() #1 /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(591): JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate(‘/home/parentled…’, ‘index.php’) #2 /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(414): JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate(Array) #3 /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/includes/application.php(259): JDocumentHTML->parse(Array) #4 /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/index.php(48): JSite->render() #5 {main} thrown in /home/parentled/lilsweetsboutique.com/templates/ja_onepage/index.php on line 7

Phill Moderator

Are you using the JAT3 plugin by mistake? It is a different beast to the T3V3 plugin.

parentled Friend

I finally figured it out. forgot to enable framework! It has been a while since I have used a joomlart template, forgot that had to be done.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  parentled 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum