Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I work with T3 Blank V3 and have problems with the megamenu and firefox 18. The same problem happens under t3.joomlart.com!
    Any solutions? Any news to T3V3 and megamenu?

Cheers
    Andreas

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kreta,

Just wonder which version of T3v3 you are using.
    Here the latest version.
    https://github.com/joomlart/t3v3/tags

For about Firefox 18. It have many bug and affect to all template, not only T3v3.

Please get back to me with more information about your problem, so I can help you.

Regards

yakusa Friend

Hi kreta,
    In first of all T3 V3 Blank template dont have mega menu yet according the information on admin panel:
    <blockquote>The Megamenu is still under its development stage and unfortunately will not be active for this version. We have added a few more great features that seem to take us much more time than what we have expected. Will definitely be released soon!</blockquote>
    Did You use other megamenu module from Joomla! Extensions Directory on Your site?

yakusa Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 356200 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    For about Firefox 18. It have many bug and affect to all template, not only T3v3.
    </blockquote>
    Hmm… Thats weird. I dont see any issues with T3v3 on my Firefox 18 😮

Wall Crasher Developer

<blockquote>Hmm… Thats weird. I dont see any issues with T3v3 on my Firefox 18 </blockquote>

Yes, me too. But Firefox 18 has some error with Mootool 1.2 and I does not know if any extension still use that library.
    Also, Firefox 18 has some other issue. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/18.0/releasenotes/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum