Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I installed T3V3 framework joomla 3.0, and the menu isn’t work at all, the link always go back to home,

I know that,

the message at the backend is

(The Megamenu is still under its development stage and unfortunately will not be active for this version. We have added a few more great features that seem to take us much more time than what we have expected. Will definitely be released soon!)

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THIS LINK GO TO ANY PAGE I WANT? IT DON’T NEED TO BE A MEGA MENU! I JUST NEED A MENU THAT WORKS!

Any help would be grateful. Thanks a lot.
    DULCE

anhthichcuoi85 Friend

How to change background images for Template Ja Tenline IV ?
    I want to change backgroud color = backgroud images. How to change it ?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi pagottodulce,

You are using and old version of T3 Framework.
    Latest T3 Framework and T3 Blank can be download here.
    http://t3-framework.org/

Please note that T3 Framework is different than your current version.

For the your problem, we are using Joomla Default Module.
    Please do not enable Megamenu in backend.
    You should use Menu module and place to mainnav position. This should work by default.

I would recommend you to give a try with latest version of T3 Framework. The megamenu is also ready.

If you still have problem, I would like to take a look on your site. Please provide some information about it.
    @anhthichcuoi85,
    JA Teline IV is our commercial templates and you have to buy it at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php for legal usage and enjoy our support service on your issues.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum