Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi lmbhousing_2,

Please clear your browser cache and try again.

Also, please send me the screenshot for more details.
    I have take a look at your link above but not find where the tooltip shows.

Regards

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Just for the record the fix described above that forces T3 to use the Joomla Bootstrap version instead of the T3v3 Bootstrap still fixes the issue.

Guys @ Joomlart, if you are not committed to maintain core compatibility with Joomla just let us know, that will save us some frustration….

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi lmbhousing_2,

Yes.
    As in my previous post, we will maintain the compatible in core.
    And we will remove it when we see fit. At least, it should be when Joomla drops supporting Mootools in core.

Regards

lmbhousing_2 Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 400358 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Please clear your browser cache and try again.
    </blockquote>
    I did this, the latest verision t3v3 v2.0.0 still has the issue even after clearing the cache (tested in FF, IE, Safari and Chrome) the bug is still there.

<em>@Wall Crasher 400358 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    please send me the screenshot for more details.
    </blockquote>

This is what I’m talking about.

<em>@Wall Crasher 400361 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi lmbhousing_2,
    As in my previous post, we will maintain the compatible in core.
    Regards</blockquote>
    I am sorry but you are currently NOT maintaining any compatibility on this particular issue (which is one of the most discussed bug in T3v3 as far as I can see.
    The post http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/using-boostrap-on-ja-t3-v-3-0/ is exactly about this issue of you guys NOT using the same bootstrap version than joomla and about the issues that it causes.

There are even people that are dropping T3 altogether because of this issue…
    This from another user on another forum.

“I am going to give up on T3 – they are far too focussed on BS (and now BS3) and are not interested in maintaining compatibility with Joomla”

In my humble opinion you should start to seriously address this issue as what you say “we will maintain compatibility with Joomla” is clearly NOT what I experience today!

Cheers

1. tooltip_screenshot
    lmbhousing_2 Friend

Hi,

Just to let you know that I had to revert back to T3v3 v1.4.3 as v2.0.0 was not working at all once the development mode was disabled:

• impossible to compile LESS to CSS
    • Responsive template not working anymore
    • Impossible to change the with of an position in the T3 back end.

Maybe this is because I force T3 to use the boostrap version that is provided by Joomla and not the Bootstrap version that is provided by T3. If this is the case this is another example of incompatibility between T3 and Joomla 3.2.0

Hopefully Joomlart will come up with a solution at some point….:((

lmbhousing_2 Friend

3 days without any sign of life from joomlart…

Let’s see how far they can push it.

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Hi joomlart,

changing the title of the thread back from “answered” to “problem” as you actually did NOT answer the questions: when will you make T3v3 compatible with Joomla as promised?

Cheers

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Bump,

Still no answer to the actual problem after more than a month….

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Apparently things are (very slowly) moving and Joomlart seems to have at least acknowledged the problem in their latest blog post where they promise:

“More in-depths surrounding the controversies among T3 Framework vs. Joomla Bootstrap vs. Bootstrap 2 vs. Bootstrap 3, the compatibilities with 3rd party extensions, and what are the recommendations on how to use T3 Framework version 2.0.1 properly will be discussed in the next T3 Framework blog session.”

The post is dated December 9th: http://www.joomlart.com/blog/t3-framework/t3-framework-2-0-1-release

let’s see what’s happening….

lmbhousing_2 Friend

>:(This is now the FOURTH TIME that Joomlart moderators have marked this thread as “answered” when there is STILL NO ANSWER to this.>:(

Changing back from “Answered” to “Problem” as this is an actual problem and burrying your head in the sand will NOT make it go away joomlart….

lmbhousing_2 Friend

Bump…

Any news on this?

Thanks

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi lmbhousing_2,

Please check out this thread.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/t3-purity-iii-and-fabrik/#post-521975

And we will consider to apply those changes from Joomla bootstrap to our bootstrap javascript.
    I hope it will be updated in newer version of T3.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum