Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I installed T3V3 framework joomla 3.0, and the menu isn’t work at all, the link always go back to home, I know that

the message at the backend is

(The Megamenu is still under its development stage and unfortunately will not be active for this version. We have added a few more great features that seem to take us much more time than what we have expected. Will definitely be released soon!)

IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE THIS LINK GO TO ANY PAGE I WANT? IT DON’T NEED TO BE A MEGA MENU! I JUST NEED A MENU THAT WORKS!

Thank you very much!
    DULCE

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi pagottodulce,

I just saw your other issue in another thread.

First, please take a look at T3 Document.
    http://t3-framework.org/documentation/t3-settings.html

T3 build with multiple layouts. I see that you have set the layout of default template style to home-1 which is use for homepage only.
    Please read the document, you will understand the core concept of new T3 Framework.

Its easy ;
    1 Template will have multiple template styles
    For ex:
    T3v3 Blank – Default
    T3v3 Blank – Home1

They are two template styles of the template T3v3 Blank.

2. Each template style will work like a profile (T3v2). You can assign a theme (color) and a layout to it.
    Then you can assign it with the menu item you want to show.

This way, you can assign different look to different page.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum