Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I can add a custom module in t3v3 blank template and it is great. However i’m having difficulty adding main-col position above the component field instead above sidebars(where it is at the moment).
    Is it possible to have sidebar on the left and main-col+component on the right(main-col above component)?

Stork11 Friend

Hello victorio404,

In “/templates/t3_blank/tpls/” folder, there are template files. You can add any block above ‘mainbody’ block by using $this->loadBlock() function.

Regards.

victorio404 Friend

If i add the block above main body it will be above sidebars too. I want the module position to be NEXT to sidebars and above component area. Layout in the attachment:

1. layout
    Stork11 Friend

You need to style it by changing CSS code. It’s more of a custom work and you should do it on your own or hire a developer to get it done for you .

Regards.

Stork11 Friend

Hello victorio404,

If possible, can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I try to do it.

Also please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

victorio404 Friend

<em>@Stork11 362719 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello victorio404,

If possible, can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I try to do it.

Also please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.</blockquote>

Just sent you a PM

Stork11 Friend

I added <?php $this->loadBlock (‘main-col’) ?> at line 63 in “/templates/t3_blank/tpls/blocks/” folder. Please check the code.

Regards.

victorio404 Friend

In templateDetails.xml the name was wrong – mast-col instead of main-col, but after changing it work great. Thank you so much!
    Did you changed anything else apart of adding this line?

Stork11 Friend

I only added $this->loadBlock as above and created a new “/templates/t3_blank/tpls/blocks/main-col.php” file.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum