Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, i am having a very weird issue using the latest framework t3v3 1.0.3, brisk 1.0.1 and the newest version of hikashop for joomla 2.5.9. When you are using the “user control panel” layout in the frontend of the account for hikashop there are supposed to be icons in the front end of the website so the users can view their recent orders, their cart, etc. Either the framework itself or the brisk template is causing no icons to show up under hikashop for this layout.

It is definitely the framework causing this because if i use any of the default templates the icons will appear, but the second i use the brisk template and the t3v3 framework it causes the icons to disappear again.

I attached 2 images to show you what i am talking about.

How can i fix this?

thanks,

Josh

1. brisk_icon_problem
    2. your_account_beez_20
    Stork11 Friend

Hello jschroeder,

Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

jschroeder Friend

Hi, before i send you the login information, i was able to fix this. In hikashop all the icons are background images. When i specified the height and width for the background images they showed back up? Any idea why i would need to do this when using the framework and the brisk template.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jschroeder 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum