Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sorry for my bad English.
    T3v3 is a better and more logical framework of T3v2, and all praise JoomlArt team.
    Bootstrap framework is constantly evolving and getting new opportunities, would you be able to T3v3 plugin system, make additional API for calling javascript bootstrap, or in a template to mark the scripts that still want to include the bootstrap frameworks.
    Once again, sorry for my bad English, I hope I explained well what I would like to have a new T3v3 framework.

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for your interesting in our new T3v3. At this time, all bootstrap js is included in template, therefore you can use any bootstrap script library.

zpolenek Friend

Thanks for your reply.
    I know that they have included all bootstrap js, I thought of simply calling additional scripts from the bootstrap. I solved this problem, I have seen that it can be invoked by inserting a tag in the head block.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zpolenek 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum