Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I use a T3_bs3_blank and I like Home-1 layout, now if I insert a slideshow module in Home-1 position I can not see the slide on the full width. How can I do for to see the slide full width?
    Thank you
    p.s. If I choose Home-2 layout, no problem, it’s fine

blackeaglece Friend

Pls Up
    Thanx

arthurjohnston Friend

I would think they both would be the same. Layout for Home-1 and Home-2 are based upon the same Spotlight format.

If using the Home-1 layout is required add a block between Mainmenu and Home-1.

direction can be found here:

http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#add-block

Best wishes.

Saguaros Moderator

It looks fine now, let us know if you still need help on this.

Saguaros Moderator

It looks fine now, let us know if you still need help on this.

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@Saguaros 477592 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks fine now, let us know if you still need help on this.</blockquote>
    No not work fine, if I choose home-1 layout I not see the slide full width. I have also seen the video tutorial, how to add blocks , and Click the button and clone it, but in the folder tpls I create any file named home-1-cloned.php.
    Thank you

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@Saguaros 477592 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks fine now, let us know if you still need help on this.</blockquote>
    No not work fine, if I choose home-1 layout I not see the slide full width. I have also seen the video tutorial, how to add blocks , and Click the button and clone it, but in the folder tpls I create any file named home-1-cloned.php.
    Thank you

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 477837 wrote:</em><blockquote>No not work fine, if I choose home-1 layout I not see the slide full width. I have also seen the video tutorial, how to add blocks , and Click the button and clone it, but in the folder tpls I create any file named home-1-cloned.php.
    Thank you</blockquote>

send me login and FTP information I will work on it this weekend.

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 477837 wrote:</em><blockquote>No not work fine, if I choose home-1 layout I not see the slide full width. I have also seen the video tutorial, how to add blocks , and Click the button and clone it, but in the folder tpls I create any file named home-1-cloned.php.
    Thank you</blockquote>

send me login and FTP information I will work on it this weekend.

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@arthurjohnston 477857 wrote:</em><blockquote>send me login and FTP information I will work on it this weekend.</blockquote>

Hello, have a PM
    Thank you

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@arthurjohnston 477857 wrote:</em><blockquote>send me login and FTP information I will work on it this weekend.</blockquote>

Hello, have a PM
    Thank you

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 477888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, have a PM
    Thank you</blockquote>

I installed Akeeba Backup and performed a backup prior to making the modifications.

All modifications were made to the files within the /local/tpls folder, so you may update without losing the modifications.

Enjoy,

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@blackeaglece 477888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, have a PM
    Thank you</blockquote>

I installed Akeeba Backup and performed a backup prior to making the modifications.

All modifications were made to the files within the /local/tpls folder, so you may update without losing the modifications.

Enjoy,

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@arthurjohnston 477906 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed Akeeba Backup and performed a backup prior to making the modifications.

Enjoy,</blockquote>

Thank very very much
    🙂

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@arthurjohnston 477906 wrote:</em><blockquote>I installed Akeeba Backup and performed a backup prior to making the modifications.

Enjoy,</blockquote>

Thank very very much
    🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  blackeaglece 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum