Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I installed a T3 update and unfortunately it messed up the header of my page. Any ideas?

link to site

I added to yellow arrows in the screenshot to illustrate where the problems are.

1. Unbenannt
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its due to the module suffix added wrong in the head menu
    here http://prntscr.com/gszbwj
    Add space between menu and quick links to fix it.

Regards

baud Friend

Thank you. That put the header back into the right order. I’m not sure, however, why this happened. The site has been online and working for over a year now. So it must have been the T3 update. And the css styling at the top is still not right and the way it used to be. The links in the "quicklinks" should be on the right next to the search icon and they shouldn’t turn white when I hover above them.

Is there another shortcut to fix it? So I guess I either go back to a backup before the T3update or have to fix the css.

baud Friend

`/ Quicklinks/

.t3-topbar ul.nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks {
    float: right;
    }

.t3-topbar .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks > li {
    border-right: 1px solid #333333;
    display: inline-block !important;
    height: 40px;
    line-height: 8px;
    margin-left: 1px;
    padding: 0 20px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    }

.t3-topbar .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks > li > a {
    color: #747474;
    font-size: 10px;
    z-index: 90;
    }

.t3-topbar .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks > li > a:hover, .t3-topbar .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks > li > a:active, .t3-topbar .nav.nav-pills.nav-stacked.quicklinks > li > a:focus {
    color: #ce8b05;
    }

ul.quicklinks{
    list-style: outside none none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    }

ul.quicklinks li {
    display: inline-block;
    position: relative;
    }

.quicklinks > li + li {
    border-top: medium none;
    }`

This used to be my css for the quicklinks. I noticed that the nav/navpills/nav-stacked elements are missing when I analyze my site with fireburg. Is this due to the T3-update?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    T3 does not change Joomla modules, either its from your Joomla update or you removed them accidentally.
    Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum