Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’ve copied this thread from the public T3-Forum to this one. Hope someone could help me – thanks!

<em>@joachim funk 417371 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I’ve had the same problem a few weeks ago: After updating to Joomla 3.2.2 I couldn’t see the layouts in my template-styles in the admin-backend (I use JA Fixel). “Wall Crasher” postet a solution:

<em>@Wall Crasher 409918 wrote:</em><blockquote>@ rapaoudesign, @ 42gaming

The problem is from in-compatibility of T3 and the latest version of Joomla v3.2.2.
    Please do not upgrade to Joomla v3.2.2 or you can apply the fix below.

https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/f8e2238f9687de3491e6f5cf1be5743c03bb7a05

Just open the plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php file and replace

$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();

with:

$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, '3.2.2', 'ge' ) ? JHelperContent::getActions('com_templates') : TemplatesHelper::getActions();
    </blockquote>

Today I have the same problem after the T3-update, because there has been no template-update of JA-Fixel yet. I would have changed the code by myself in the way WallCrasher described it – but the code has changed a little bit. Here’s the the new code in line 23:

$canDo = method_exists('TemplatesHelper', 'getActions') ? TemplatesHelper::getActions() : JHelperContent::getActions('com_templates');

Can someone help me to fix the problem? Thanks!</blockquote>

joachim funk Friend
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  joachim funk 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum