Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

What’s the meaning of the "include dirname (FILE)’/component.php’" in the index.php under the directory of joomlapluginssystemt3base-bs3 ? Which component.php file does it contain?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u share the URL where this error is showing?

Regards

xiaomizer Friend

Thank you for your reply.
    But it’s not a error.I just want to know what’s the function about component.php and index.php under the ../plugins/system/t3/base-bs3

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Still, it’s not sure what you want to change, these are the t3 framework files use for the template you can open any of the file to see the code defined.
    Here is documentation of T3.

Regards

xiaomizer Friend

I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  xiaomizer.
    xiaomizer Friend

My formulation may not be very clear,the file which I want to know what’s the function is can not upload.So I’m not going to solve the problem.Any way,thank you very much for your reply.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you can tell me what exactly you want to achieve in the T3 template i can check it better for you.
    The files you refer play the huge role as the different calls defined in T3 for framework working.
    You can understand the PHP calls only if you have good knowledge in PHP and custom works.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum