Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have tried to use JA Company and Ja medicare on a new Joomla 3.7.3 site and was getting a 505 error page, after reinstalling templates and the latest version of T3 plugin and enabling it I still cannot see the home page and don’t see even the error page. The standard Protostar default page is working.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you check the provided admin login info again? as it doesn’t work now.

Regards

ncvalkdude Friend

I apologize it should work now. I recall adding Brute Force Stop, JCE and eXtplorer prior to attempting to the problem. I will disable them one at a time to see if this was the problem. Thanks for your patience and help.

ncvalkdude Friend

I have disabled all plugins and still can’t get the site to load. Have started with another template ( non-JA).

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Would you mind sharing me the correct login info? I will try to check what’s wrong and help you out.

Regards

ncvalkdude Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem is that you enabled both 2 versions of T3 framework which can’t be used in the same time. JA Company or JA Medicare are built with new T3 framework, I disabled the JA T3 Framework plugin on your site > assign JA Company to homepage of your site and you can see it works fine now.

Kindly take a look and let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

ncvalkdude Friend

Thank you. I wonder why this new version would not have a ‘new’ name to avoid confusion.
    I will pay better attention in the future, thanks again.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

When the new version came out, its original name was JA T3 V3 but we decide to public our framework to github, we called it T3 only.

Cheers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum