Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I had fund the way to use with Cloudflare. CNAME trick do it. I shall share in forum later this evening for other developers.

Now I have 2 other things found to be scratching my hair,

1. JAT3 have auto combine and minify feature, But it leave JA Tab script. JA Tab call Js/Css in head, so how should we combine all.
    2. All those combined and gzipped scripts come with the parameters, it means client-side caching is not very efficient. Let’s say, I do not want to call up those javascripts and css minified on the fly, but I will concat and minify manually and load that one file instead ( to reduce server load ), which part of T3 should I edit?

3. In case if we cant substitute as no.2, I would have another concern that how can I move javascript to bottom so that loading those big scripts wont block our page.

Thank you very much indeed. I can’t login to kyako support with my tntdev account. Do we need license purchased account to log in?

n6rej Friend

tntdev I moved this into its own thread and T3 forum since its entirely diff subject.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum