Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I would like to have a megamenu with two modules, but the total space (width) available for both isn’t sufficiant. I can set each to be from 1-12, but that doesn’t change the total width available for them. How do I increase the total width of the T3 megamenu?

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on?

cssdaweb Friend

Thank you for responding. The site URL is: http://coloradosquaredance.com/. For now, I have an image being displayed in the second module position of the ‘Events’ menu dropdown. Both the mini calendar and image are set to be 6 columns wide, but total wide is now less then needed so the modules are overlapping. What I would like to do is set the total width to be wider. Thanks…fred

Saguaros Moderator

Hi fred,

You can go to backend settings > Navigation of style you are assigning to home page > Hover the submenu of menu Events in your site and change the width as desired:

Then you can change again the width of each column inside this submenu:

Regards

cssdaweb Friend

Thank you for responding. I must be running a different version of the T3 frameworks since what I’m seeing when I go to the megamenu configuration is different then what you’ve shown. I’m running version 1.2.1 of the T3 Framework. Here’s a screen capture of what I’m seeing…

1. megaMenuConfig130404
    Saguaros Moderator

You can pm me admin account of your site, I will have a look at this.

🙂

cssdaweb Friend

I’m still looking for a way to adjust the overall width of the megamenu. I can adjust the number of columns for each module, but the two modules I’m trying to show need more total space/width. Any suggestions/ideas? Thanks…fred

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem seems to come from the module with title: MAP, It’s time to dance…, it cannot display in your site. I see in backend you assign it to position-8 but I don’t see it in frontend.

Could you check this module again?

cssdaweb Friend

<em>@Saguaros 369129 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

The problem seems to come from the module with title: MAP, It’s time to dance…, it cannot display in your site. I see in backend you assign it to position-8 but I don’t see it in frontend.

Could you check this module again?</blockquote>

There is a problem with the MAP displaying within the module on the homepage, but when it’s working as can be seen here on the Events page (http://coloradosquaredance.com/index.php/events/month.calendar/2013/04/16/-), the overall width of the megamenu isn’t sufficiant to show both it and the calendar. That’s why I need to be be able to change the overall width of the T3 Megamenu.

1. megaMenuModWidth130416
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see you disable that module in mega menu, do you still want to use it?

olejenya Friend

Greetings. And tell me how you can style the mega-menu on the enlargement of less than 768 ps, which would not hurt the styles of the main menu on the big Extender

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can use media jQueries to apply css rule for specific screen resolution, see this tips for more info: http://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum