Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed both the plugin as the template, after I enabled the plugin JA T3 Framework.

I go to the administration of staff and I work
    Instead I go to any other template management and run all options.

Anyone know what can happen? the language of the admin I have it in English.

Thanks

korb Friend

I am sorry, but I can make no sense of what you need mate. Please try to describe your issue.

Regards,
    Danny

mcarmen Friend

Hi danny,

After updating the template and JA ja_t3_blank Plugin Framework T3 I can not edit the template from the back-end and will not leave any option and prior to the upgrade could do it.

Attached are two images of the first as it comes now my Template (edit) and as it came before.

(excuse my English)

Thanks

1. Screenshot_1
    2. Screenshot_2
    korb Friend

My guess is: have you made a big step upgrading the template and plugin? I mean for example Plugin from 1.1 to latest 1.2.3.

If yes, I recommend updating each version at a time to avoid such issues.

If no, I will have to recommend
    – saving all your data (back-up your customizations)
    – uninstall your template and T3 plugin
    – reinstall
    – reapply customizations.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Danny

meljohnson Friend

I’m having this same issue. I’m going to uninstall everything and reinstall and see if that works.

dunglq Friend

<em>@meljohnson 218038 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m having this same issue. I’m going to uninstall everything and reinstall and see if that works.</blockquote>
    Hi,

After uninstalling and reinstalling plugin, make sure that template folder is rewritable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dunglq 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum