Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,
    with the current T3 plugin it is not possible to use the module frontend edit function correctly.

I got this error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdvancedModulesViewEdit::getForm() in C:inetpubxxxpluginssystemt3base-bs3htmllayoutsjoomlaeditfieldset.php on line 13

Because I use Advance Module Manager from Nonumber, I checked the site from Peter first. He wrotes:
    “You are using a template that uses the T3 framework.
    This framework overrides the Joomla module helper file and is not compatible with the latest changes to Joomla 3.4.1 core (new event triggers). Please ask the template developers to fix this.”

Could you please check this and provide us with an update?

Regards and thanks,
    Manfred

Adam M Moderator

Hi @sentix,

I raised a bug report for this matter and our development team is working on it, you can see the issue status here.

johnnys Friend

Is there a fix for this? If so, how do I implement it?

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

The problem has been fixed, please update your T3 System Plugin via JA Extensions Manager component and recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

The problem has been fixed, please update your T3 System Plugin via JA Extensions Manager component and recheck.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum