Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have T3 Framework 2.5.2 installed.

Joomla is recommending that I upgarde to 2.5.5. Yet, the automatic upgrade doesn’t work.

When I go straight to the website and log in (I am a member), I can’t find the correct version. The latest version showing in my downloads is 2.7.2, but dated 2015.

Do I have T3 V2 installed?

What is going on?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Do I have T3 V2 installed?

Latest version for T3V2 is 2.7.2 latest version for T3 is 2.5.5

Both frameworks cannot be active at the same time, so you can install Ja Extension manager component and verify with it and also update correctly your t3 framework installed.

network211 Friend

How do I know which version is installed? Looking at the extension manager, it just says T3 version 2.5.2. No indication of V2 is included.

Which is more recent? T3V2 or T3?

Where do I get the latest version 2.5.5. When I log in and go to my downloads it shows 2.7.2

The versioning on this is very confusing…

pavit Moderator

How do I know which version is installed?

Looking at system plugins installed

If you can share a temp super user account to your backend i will be able to answer in a more correct way about your problem.

You can answer as private reply to this post

network211 Friend

Our network security only allows access to the administrator folder from within our network.

If you can send me your internet IP (whatsmyip) privately, I can set it up.

pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    network211 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You have installed the T3 framework plugin and not T3V2, your version is 2.5.2, you need also to update your template ja Obelisk to latest version.

After you taked a whole backup of your site you can use the ja extension manager to update both extensions,simply go to service manager -> click on edit and add your Joomlart account and save it then click on update.

HERE you can find component documentation.

Best regards

1. Screenshot_12-2
    2. Screenshot_13-1
    3. Screenshot_14-2
    salaichitu Friend

Hi Can anyone help me? After upgrading my joomla version from 2.5 to 3.00, I could not save my article post as usual. When I pressed save, it was saved but it gave me error . it said saved fialed with the following error blahbladh. I post the picture of the error. Can you please help? I used Ja Teline VII- news template.
    Sang

1. error-aasaasa
    network211 Friend

May I assume that because I am using Obelisk, that I must use T3, not T3V2? Or can I upgrade to T3V2 when I upgrade my obelisk?

pavit Moderator

T3V2? Or can I upgrade to T3V2 when I upgrade my obelisk?

T3V2 is the old framework , you have latest T3 framework the one with bootstrap

Take a look HERE (T3V2) and HERE ( T3 )to see differences between versions.

P.S.

If you have other issues not related to this topic specifically would be better to open a new Topic for it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum