Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This has been brought up as far back as 2014! How come this has never been fixed? It is clearly a BUG since it is not compatible with standard joomla functionality.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Please tell me the error in details and I will check or forward that to the development team.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

The problem is that when you edit the megamenu settings through the template style. You can not select the access levels that you created manually.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not duplicate this bug at my end. Please provide your site URL and admin login via Private Reply here so I can check directly for you.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

T3 framework only supports ACL of Joomla standard: http://prntscr.com/du2q96 and some the custom ACL functionality on your site does not load that’s why you could not see the menu item loading on Megamenu of T3framework

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Exaclty and that is a problem that needs to be fixed! People are telling you this for years and JA never took this problem serious. This is a BUG not a feature.

T3-Framework should be compatible with all Joomla Functionality right?

Well then please fix this.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I already forwarded your enquiry to the development team, you can check its status here.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

It’s been a month and the status is still same as when you created. Seems there is no activity at all on this problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

To be frank the team is working on the JA Builder and monthly released template, the team will work on it once template is released. Pls give them more time.

Regards

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for letting me know 🙂 I think it is even something you need to take into V4 if that is going to be released in 2017.

Regards,

Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum