Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

web site Joomla! 3.4.0 installed and t3 template layout problem !!

1. 4LjgmA
    2. mGMPl8
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI T3 Template Is not compatible with Joomla 3.4 at this time . It will take time to make it compatible , As you know Joomla 3.4 released few days ago .
    Wait for official update for J3.4 .
    Install template on Joomla 3.3 or Rollback your Joomla (not recommended ) .
    Always Take backup of your site before template/Joomla update.

Scott Lavelle Friend

For what it’s worth, I just built a site this week on J3.4 with the newest T3 Framework and the t3_bs3_blank template and I did NOT have these issues. I had a few problems with styling being gone on the admin pages for the Global config and the extensions manager, but both were resolved: the global config with a fix found on github and the extensions page fixed with an upgrade to the latest Akeeba Backup component.

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi slavelle I still suggest you to use Joomla 3.3 as you know if template and framework is not compatibility with Joomla there will be possibility to produce random errors .
    So its safe to not upgrade site . If you updated the site and its working fine its your own wish and Risk .

Take a backup of your site before update .
    Do not play with your live sites for heavy updates(Joomla/template) of site .

Scott Lavelle Friend

I have to say I’m a bit disappointed by this advice, since the beta and RC of J3.4 has been available for testing for a bit. Any idea when a “fully compatible” version of the T3 framework will be released?

This particular site was built to start with from J3.4, so there’s not really any going back! 🙂 Hope I don’t see any issues with it by the time we go live or the compatible version comes out.

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I have to say I’m a bit disappointed by this advice, since the beta and RC of J3.4 has been available for testing for a bit. Any idea when a “fully compatible” version of the T3 framework will be released?</blockquote>
    Hi i understand your point but the Beta version is not the stable version to test it with template , Beta version of Joomla is available to check the issues in the Joomla3.4 ., so if there is an issue comes in Beta it will be fixed in the stable version . For all template and extension update Stable version will be used 🙂 .
    I hope you understand this point .

<blockquote>This particular site was built to start with from J3.4, so there’s not really any going back! Hope I don’t see any issues with it by the time we go live or the compatible version comes out.</blockquote>
    I Wish same for you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum