Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

please, when we will be able to download the T3 framework II ?

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous Moderator
    investx Friend

Hi,

I installed ja.t3 blank v 1.1.0 and plg_sistem v.1.0.0 beta and my site is blank now.

In the error_log I have the following error:

[PHP][08-iul-2010 23:46:05] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class T3Head in /home/content/html/plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/head.php on line 211[/PHP]

Hung Dinh Friend

Please download the package again. We have just fixed the bug you reported.

bouwdewijn Friend

Will T3 version 2 be free to download? or must buy membership

prakash Friend

I think only paid members are allowed to download the framework.

I tried to download but says insufficient privileges.

Hence it cant be termed as a “Free” framework after all… as access is only to paying members unless of course they allow non paying members to download the framework.

investx Friend

It work now but I have another problem.

In the backend administration panel I changed some profile settings and after I click applay it seems that this settings are never saved.
    If I refresh the backend browser page sometimes it seems that changes it was saved but in most cases they aren’t.

I even create a custom profile but it seems also that the custom profile settings don’t override the default settings as it should. :((:((:((

Please check this issues and let me know what I must to do to solve them…

Tanks…

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@prbalge 185885 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think only paid members are allowed to download the framework.

I tried to download but says insufficient privileges.

Hence it cant be termed as a “Free” framework after all… as access is only to paying members unless of course they allow non paying members to download the framework.</blockquote>

<em>@bouwdewijn 185875 wrote:</em><blockquote>Will T3 version 2 be free to download? or must buy membership</blockquote>

The download is open to everyone, no purchase or registration is require. Please check again.
    @prbalge: I ll check on the expired group and reset permission.
    @bouwdewijn: you are free member as @investx And i see he does not have any problem

@All, if you have download issues, logout and download as unregistered will definitely work.

<em>@investx 185901 wrote:</em><blockquote>It work now but I have another problem.

In the backend administration panel I changed some profile settings and after I click applay it seems that this settings are never saved.
    If I refresh the backend browser page sometimes it seems that changes it was saved but in most cases they aren’t.

I even create a custom profile but it seems also that the custom profile settings don’t override the default settings as it should. :((:((:((

Please check this issues and let me know what I must to do to solve them…

Tanks…</blockquote>

I cant reproduce our issue investx, can you do it at demo.t3.joomlart.com (admin/admin) to see if it works?

investx Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

I tested on demo.t3.joomlart.com and there it work very well , after each changes and after each applay I receive the message Successfully saved data! and the changes are applayed in the frontend.

It is possible that my issue be generated by the Joomla cache settings or by the system cache plugin??

I saw that on your backend demo they are both disabled.

I tryed with the cache settings disabled and no changes.

What is more strange is that it seems that under the GLOBAL tab it works , the only problem are under the PROFILE tab.

Also you must know that I tryed the T3 Framework on 2 hostings and the issue is present on both.

Is it any file that I must to chech if is missing , or maybe you have another sugesstion that I must to try..

investx Friend

I changed in the backend Language Manager the language to the default english and now it seems to work well so I think the problem is somewhere here.

PS: Please remove from ja.t3.blank – from templateDetail.xml the file favicon.ico and thumbnail and add in the package the index.html file otherwise it will generate an error when you try to insta (file not found).

bouwdewijn Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 185949 wrote:</em><blockquote>The download is open to everyone, no purchase or registration is require. Please check again.
    @bouwdewijn: you are free member as @investx And i see he does not have any problem

@All, if you have download issues, logout and download as unregistered will definitely work.

I cant reproduce our issue investx, can you do it at demo.t3.joomlart.com (admin/admin) to see if it works?</blockquote>

Thanks mister Ding for your quick response and congratulations with this excellent framework:D

Kind regards
    Bouwdewijn

prakash Friend

Hi… had a look now… problem is fixed. I downloaded the template… another query regarding the template.

Like can any one build a template up on the T3 frame work and release it via payment or free?

The copyright in the code wont be removed but no front end T3 logo would be shown.

So could some one use the framework and then sell templates based on T3?
    <em>@Hung Dinh 185949 wrote:</em><blockquote>The download is open to everyone, no purchase or registration is require. Please check again.

I cant reproduce our issue investx, can you do it at demo.t3.joomlart.com (admin/admin) to see if it works?</blockquote>

janzzz Friend

Hi,
    please, could you help me with this problem:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/t3-admin/
    ?
    I can’t access to admin of the template ;(
    Thanks a lot

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@investx 185975 wrote:</em><blockquote>I changed in the backend Language Manager the language to the default english and now it seems to work well so I think the problem is somewhere here.
    </blockquote>
    What language you previously used?
    <em>@investx 185975 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    PS: Please remove from ja.t3.blank – from templateDetail.xml the file favicon.ico and thumbnail and add in the package the index.html file otherwise it will generate an error when you try to insta (file not found).</blockquote>
    Thanks, noted for next update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum