Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So, I was able to install the Purity III template (although, the Purity Demo template would not install). I am now attempting to install the T3 Framework and I am experiencing the same issue that I had while trying to install the Purity III demo template. I keep getting this message:

_Error
    There was an error uploading this file to the server.
    Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_maxsize settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file).
    Unable to find install package.

I have modified my php.ini file so that both values are now set to 64M and I still get this error. I am running the latest version of Joomla and WAMP on my computer. I need some help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you have to start Apache after change the settings. Also if you are getting same message, it means the value is still low.
    Kindly put the site live and see it will work. Its hard to assume the issue on local computer.
    Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum