Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have question.
    I’m new in T3, and I have problem with template.
    I’m converted my PSD to HTML+CSS, and now I don’t know how to import my CSS to T3 framework.

Could you help me please? Thanks so much

dsinor Friend

Create a new file named custom.css in the htdocssitenametemplatestemplatenamecss folder.

Insert your css in that new file. Then see what happens.

T3 runs on LESS. T3 “styles” content by compiling LESS into CSS. Each time it compiles, all CSS files are overwritten except the custom.css file. So editing any other css file is fruitless because it will be overwritten.

If you can accomplish your goals with custom.css, then that is all you need. If not, then work in the LESS files.

Read about Development Mode and what it entails. http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation.html

Good luck!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is documentation For T3 customization .

For custom css changes as suggested by.dsinor use custom.css file .

Follow the userguide link above.

Hope it helps

austenn01 Friend

Hello,

As described above, you need to use the custom.css file.

The points that were not mentioned above, is that simply copying your css code you have will not work 100%. The reason is that the blank T3V3 or V2 has a range of its own css classes, and as such the CSS classes in your converted file will not be the same.

Doing what you are trying to do would only work if you were building a plain html site ( ie no exisiting code or styles or classes that you have to account for and style for.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi austenn01
    Custom.css is work in the Latest T3 not in the old JAT3v2 .
    In custom.css file you can define new css as well as you can override old css codes.
    Here is doc For Custom,css

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum