Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I have just installed JA T3 framework (v.2.6.8) and T3 framework (v. 1.4.2). After that I did an upgrade of joomla (from v.3.1 to v.3.2). Everything works perfectly except Adsmanager. When I open the component as a user/guest (adsmanager administrator panel works fine) I got an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JView in /mysite/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 22

I have already reinstalled t3 framewor and adsmanager – didn’t help.

Any ideas how can i fix it? 🙂
    Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi minibi,

You can try to follow this related thread to solve your issue, make sure you did backup the files before editing.

minibi Friend

Works for me !!! 🙂
    Thank you 😉

minibi Friend

Hi Leo,
    Unfortunately I have to reopen the thread. I followed the instructions . It made my Adsmanager working but after editing jat3.php file I got another bug:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method ContentViewArticle::getForm() in /mysite/layouts/joomla/edit/title_alias.php on line 12

It shows up when I want to create an article in admin’s panel.

phong nam Friend

Hi minibi,

It is a bug of Joomla 3.2 in call the defined ContentViewArticle::getForm() method. In this case, you can backup the site and try this patch to solve your issue. It will better if you can raise such questions or bug report to Joomla community so that the Joomla developers can help to check and update such bug fixes in next update of Joomla 3.2.x.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum