Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

OK my current setup is
    JA Teline IV v.1.0.0 (responsive) and J3.2 (maybe had to wait for Teline IV for J3.2…)

Last week I tried v2.0.0 over my current 1.4.3 and options buttons disappeared in Template manager. Rolled back and today checked our 2.0.1, but same issue. Please see attached picture and if any ideas come to mind please let me know :).

Could it be Bootstrap version change related?

Also, in Template manager Overview there’s a red message to the right saying:

Your version is 1.0.0. Ja Teline Iv’s latest version is 2.5.3.

But 1.0.0 is the first responsive version so I’m ignoring the message, but it could mislead someone.

1. t3_2_missing_buttons
    TomC Moderator

Which buttons are missing?

obliat Friend

Hi Tom, looks like I didn’t make picture clear enough :).

With version 2.0.x there’s radio buttons (small icons in the top menu tabs gone as well ) while 1.4.3 has those red/green Yes/No buttons (think Warning and Success Bootstrap button classes).

TomC Moderator

<em>@obliat 401217 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom, looks like I didn’t make picture clear enough :).

With version 2.0.x there’s radio buttons (small icons in the top menu tabs gone as well ) while 1.4.3 has those red/green Yes/No buttons (think Warning and Success Bootstrap button classes).</blockquote>

For all intents and purposes – and/or unless I am misunderstanding your issue/question – the radio buttons work just like the “slider” buttons – you’re simply turning the respective functions on or off.

obliat Friend

Thanks, would you tell me where do you switch b/w radios/buttons? When I upgraded from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 I still had the buttons, but moving to 2.0.x layout changes to radios and buttons icons are all gone.

1. t3_2
    TomC Moderator

I’m afraid I’m still not understanding the problem/issue . . . are you saying that you would rather have the “sliding” buttons than the radio buttons?

obliat Friend

Yep 🙂 I’d love the sliders (red/green), but on my last picture I’m also showing buttons icons won’t load properly. Do you see attached pictures?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@obliat: It looks like the image path is incorrect in JA Teline IV Template. Please send me URL of your site, admin login details and FTP account by via private message. I will help you to check it

obliat Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 401324 wrote:</em><blockquote>@obliat: It looks like the image path is incorrect in JA Teline IV Template. Please send me URL of your site, admin login details and FTP account by via private message. I will help you to check it</blockquote>

Awesome, PM sent, thanks 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have upgraded and uploaded images and css styles are missed on T3 version 2.0.1 on your site. Please check it again. Let me know if it helpls

obliat Friend

Thanks, was it my local issue or they need to be added to the quickstart or template?

Noticed fonts are not working properly now – for example mainnav should have ArialNarrowBold, but it doesn’t. Module title fonts are different as well. Think it does not recognize fonts for some reason. I’m trying to fix it.

Buttons now look different than they were until 1.4.3. Back then they were Bootstrap 2 buttons I guess, now are these Bootstrap 3 or JA own buttons in the Template manager? How can I have the red/green buttons or they are not available anymore?

Martin

P.S.
    Fonts fixed when turned CSS optimization ON (but they didn’t broke before with CSS off).

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Martin,

Yes, T3 framework is integrating Bootstrap 3.

<blockquote>Fonts fixed when turned CSS optimization ON (but they didn’t broke before with CSS off).</blockquote>

If your site don’t customize about css or can backup the customize css on your site and click Compile LESS to CSS button on back-end of template.Why need to back-up because all css customize will be override if you click Compile button

If you can not solve this problem on your site. It would be great, if you can send me an illustrated screenshot of what the problem on your site still face. I shall help you out.

Regards

obliat Friend

There is no problem – I would just love to have the Template manager as it was with T3 version 1.4.3 – please see attached image. 🙂

It’s like it does not recognize Bootstrap styling/classes (buttons are not like btn btn-large warning for example, but type=”radio” and .t3onoff label.off or so…

1. t3-framework-styling
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I only help you to change css style T3 core as my screenshot

1. radius
    obliat Friend

Thanks, question is how can I have the other style (that I had with T3 1.4.3) :)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum