Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there, I am trying to change the ‘t3-content’ css for my website.

I have tried many things including changing the style.less in the templates folder, and applying
    ‘.t3-content {
    background-color: #F7F7F7 !important;
    }’
    in the custom.css. However nothing seems to work.
    Even more interesting is that the custom.css works when in ‘Developer Mode’

What is the correct way to make this change? I have read the T3 website tutorials, and it simply doesnt help/ work the way I presume this should. Any ideas?
    Please also see the attached.

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2016.06.02_17h42m28s_002_Chrome-Legacy-Window
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please share also a temp super user account for your backend , i will have a look at your settings and will be able to answer to your question

benjaminnz Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    benjaminnz Friend

Also I want to change remove the minus margin in this? what is the best way of changing this.
    Screenshot attached.
    @media (min-width: 1500px)
    .has-slideshow .t3-sl-1 .col-lg-6 + .col-lg-6 {
    margin-top: -360px;
    }

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2016.06.02_18h17m19s_003_Chrome-Legacy-Window
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I fixed your .t3-content background in your customized theme custom.css file

Regarding minus margins could you explain in details what exactly you want to achieve ?

Maybe with a detailed screenshot since it is not so clear to me

benjaminnz Friend

Thank you for that, can you please inform me on which .less files are the ones I should manipulate for further alterations?

Also on the change to the css… I want to remove the minus margin in the following rule… you can see in the screenshot the rectangle that is over the main image. which is the below css: I want to remove the margin-top: -360px
    @media (min-width: 1500px)
    }

1. Ashampoo_Snap_2016.06.02_18h17m19s_003_Chrome-Legacy-Window-1
    pavit Moderator

can you please inform me on which .less files are the ones I should manipulate for further alterations?

You can apply all needed changes in this file /templates/ja-platon/local/css/themes/proprotheme/custom.css

and add also there

@media (min-width: 1500px) {
    }
     }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum