Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I reviewed the messages in the forum and followed the suggestions. ie: copying local/tpl to …/tpl.

I can create a layout, but when assigning it to a menu, it does not stick. The default layout is applied.

This occurs in T3 BS-3 Blank and Purity III.

Thank you in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Arthur,

I just tried to copy files from local/ folder to tpls folder and it worked properly. You can PM me admin and ftp credentials of your site, I will have a look.

arthurjohnston Friend

@saguaros

I sent the information you requested about 7 days ago. Status??

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Arthur,

I’m terribly sorry for this late, somehome I missed your message. I couldn’t access with FTP credentials you sent me, could you please update it again?

arthurjohnston Friend

<em>@Saguaros 438405 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Arthur,

I’m terribly sorry for this late, somehome I missed your message. I couldn’t access with FTP credentials you sent me, could you please update it again?</blockquote>
    @saguaros,

I updated and sent the information to you on July 28, 2014.

Please confirm receipt.

It is my understanding that the bug has been corrected in the source, which is on Github. Is the revised source available for distribution to me?

Thank you,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Arthur,

Please get my attached file and copy it to this directory: pluginssystemt3includesdepend (remember to backup the old file first)

1. t3filelist.zip
    arthurjohnston Friend

Thank you that resolved my issue.

AND A NEW VERSION OF T3 FRAMEWORK WAS RELEASED.

dsinor Friend

Hi there!

Is this correct? : Download and unzip the t3filelist file in Saguaros post. Copy it into htdocstemplatenamepluginssystemt3includesdepend. This replaces a file of the same name already in that folder.

I’m confused about many aspects of this framework.

On my localhost back-end, I see two updates: T3 Blank Template & T3 System Plugin, but I get an error on both: Invalid Extension Update.

T3-Framework.org is down: 404.

Github shows a pretty significant 2.3.1 update, with some elements as recent as “13 hours ago”, but I don’t know how to update a framework directly from github, and there is no mention of the relevance or urgency of these updates in the Issues discussion (Open or Closed).

I’m a joomla noob.

T3_BS3 is presented as a mobile-first responsive framework with the benefits of BS3. It seems ideal. But I get the feeling that it is very much an unfinished work in progress.

Is it a bad idea for me to be working with this framework? I have a lot of hours into the learning curve already, but I don’t have enough experience to know whether I’m wasting time with an unstable framework, or what?

Appreciate any tips, advice, suggestions, recommendations. Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi dsinor,

<blockquote>
    Is this correct? : Download and unzip the t3filelist file in Saguaros post. Copy it into htdocstemplatenamepluginssystemt3includesdep end. This replaces a file of the same name already in that folder.</blockquote>

We fixed above issue by making some changes in that t3filelist.php file and @arthur can simply replace the existing file with my attached file.

In Github, you can see what the issue is and how it’s updated / changed in details.

If it’s hard for you to find exactly file to change or update, you can use our JA Extension manager component (JAEM) (a free extension) to update our product. Watch video for how to upgrade using JAEM. Make sure you have latest version of JAEM installed on your site.

arthurjohnston Friend

DO NOT INSTALL THE FILE, IT WAS INTENDED AS ONLY A PATCH.

You can find the current version of T3 here:

http://www.joomlart.com/t3-framework-feature (or here)
    t3-framework.org (or here)
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=518

Download the archive and install via Joomla!’s Extension Manager.

I hope that helps, if you need more help just ask in the forums.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  arthurjohnston 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum