Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I have a possible bug in T3 framework,

Have tested the following on 2 JA Templates, Mero and Fubix.

What happens:

K2 Articles showed are 4 per page, i get about 10 pages, and they are nicely listed on bottom in pagenation, but ALL links point to Page-1.html.

I switched off the template and moved to default, and it lists them nicely and links nicely to subpages. Switch to JA template it bugs out again. Did it on 2 different localhost machines, same happens, i even installed Rockettheme template and it works here, so it is T3 bug.

Please help

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your feedbacks. The K2 pagination issue appears when you enabled sh404sef plugin on our templates running on T3 framework. I have raised a bug report for our dev team: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/T3-29 . You can keep track on this bux fix flow.

Leo

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Temporarily, you can solve this K2 pagination issue by removing or commenting lines:

if (!class_exists('JPagination', false)) T3::import ('joomla30/pagination');

if (!class_exists('JPagination', false)) T3::import ('joomla25/pagination');

in<blockquote> pluginssystemt3includescoret3.php </blockquote>

Leo

arcascomputing Friend

This seems to be true of the most recent release of the BS3 template for J2.5 – I’ve applied the fix above but will it be possible to get the template and sh404SEF working together? Just that I’m aware that if the client updates the framework the problem can/will re-appear.

phong nam Friend

@arcascomputing: This is an interesting question. I will pass this case to our T3 developers for consideration. However, I am not in position to confirm on the significant core change of our T3 framework.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum