Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In the t3_blank template I want o remove main menu without removing off-canvas
    I went to …templatest3_bs3_blanktplsblocks
    In the mainnav.php
    I removed

<?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable')) : ?>
    <div class="t3-navbar-collapse navbar-collapse collapse"></div>
    <?php endif ?>
    <?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable')) : ?>
    <div class="t3-navbar-collapse navbar-collapse collapse"></div>
    <?php endif ?>
    <div class="t3-navbar navbar-collapse collapse">
    <jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />
    </div>

Is this correct? Should I do anything else?

Question 2 in order to change the default width
    I must only …t3joomlatemplatest3_bs3_blankcss bootstrap.css

on line 421

To the width I need?

1. 2015-04-01_14.40.56
    Scott Lavelle Friend

When I have wanted to use the off-canvas and not the megamenu (like when using a regular menu module instead), I have taken the off-canvas code and copied it out to the appropriate place, such as the header.php file or wherever it should be a part of often times one of the spotlight files) and then removing the call to the mega menu from the template layout.

As for the default width: If you are saying that you don’t want it to be responsive, then you need to turn off responsive mode and then change the default width elsewhere. If you still want it to be responsive, but you want the breakpoints to be a different places, you should be able to do that in the /less/variables.less file

In either case, the bootstrap.css file is NOT the place to do it. When the LESS files are compiled, they will overwrite those css files in that folder (except custom.css), so they are not a good place to edit.

Does that help?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

capogr Friend

Thank you for your quick reply !
    I wanted to know if by deleting the code would affect any way the site. But since it seems ok and no problem in the debugger.
    In the Default width I want decrease the width of the template not to make no responsive

Saguaros Moderator

You can check out this documentation for more info: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#layout-width

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum