Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I made some changes in template ja_Mitus (on color) using Firebug in Mozilla. In other words, I went to edit this file css-1e624.css in t3-assets, but after about 1 week I see that template appears exactly as it was before the edit .. I went again with Firebug to see and surprise, this time the file was different.has this name: css-e3422.css .. Can you tell me the absolutely file (the path to the file) that I can edit and then no longer change.

thank you
    best regard

Saguaros Moderator

Dear wertz,

‘t3-assets’ is folder that contains compressed css / js file. You are using joomla 2.5, right? Please go to template manager > choose your default template > Global (tab) > Set Compress CSS to No. Then with using Firebug, you can see exact file you need make change in css, not css file in ‘t3-assets’ folder.

Hope you got the idea.

Regards

wertz Friend

Hi, Saguaros thank you for reply! now please, tell me is somehow the same procedure, and for 3 Joomla use it on J3

wertz Friend

Hi, Saguaros, Thank you I found the solution as you said. Thanks!

regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wertz 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum