Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi if i use T3 blank template for 1.5 will i be able to then upgrade this to T3 1.6 when joomla 1.6 is released?

Also I cannot seem to see the T3 1.6 forums and it tells me i need to purchase a subscription? I already have Joomlart Template Club membership, what do i need to access T3 1.6 forums?

Cheers and many thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@kayz 201150 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi if i use T3 blank template for 1.5 will i be able to then upgrade this to T3 1.6 when joomla 1.6 is released?

Also I cannot seem to see the T3 1.6 forums and it tells me i need to purchase a subscription? I already have Joomlart Template Club membership, what do i need to access T3 1.6 forums?

Cheers and many thanks.</blockquote>

Here is the forum for the t3 version 2.x of the joomla .16: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/jat3-2-0-for-joomla-2-5/

To make sure everything works when you upgrade, remember not to modify, customize anything on the t3 framework plugin and make note of what you change in the template and the framework, it will make the upgrade easier :), and i will update some more information in the next post.

Only blank template for T3 framework 2 has been released for J 1.6 and we would be offering J 1.6 templates only after J 1.6 is officially stable.

We do not recommend using J 1.6 for production sites.

kayz Friend

<em>@tienhc 201718 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is the forum for the t3 version 2.x of the joomla .16: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/jat3-2-0-for-joomla-2-5/

To make sure everything works when you upgrade, remember not to modify, customize anything on the t3 framework plugin and make note of what you change in the template and the framework, it will make the upgrade easier :), and i will update some more information in the next post.

Only blank template for T3 framework 2 has been released for J 1.6 and we would be offering J 1.6 templates only after J 1.6 is officially stable.

We do not recommend using J 1.6 for production sites.</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for your reply.

Is that a yes or a no if i keep the t3 blank template unchanged and move from 1.5 to 1.6?

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kayz 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum