Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

500 – JHtml: :formbehavior not supported. File not found.

It does this when i:

Want to edit an article from front-end
    Add a new article from the front-end

Joomla 2.5.11

huttanus Friend

I have the same problem neither adit or create from front end with the T3 default template

huttanus Friend

I Have the file but changed it to the one you attached. But it’s still the same problem. This is the BUG report :
    Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JSite->dispatch() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/index.php:42
    2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/includes/application.php:197
    3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
    4 require_once() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
    5 JController->execute() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/components/com_content/content.php:16
    6 ContentController->display() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
    7 JController->display() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/components/com_content/controller.php:74
    8 ContentViewForm->display() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:722
    9 JView->display() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/components/com_content/views/form/view.html.php:78
    10 JView->loadTemplate() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla25/view.php:205
    11 include() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla25/view.php:649
    12 JHtml::_() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/plugins/system/t3/base/html/com_content/form/edit.php:16
    13 JError::raiseError() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html.php:123
    14 JError::raise() /storage/content/89/160289/sincityrockclub.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

tom_laan84 Friend

i Fixed it by replacing edit.php with a 1.2.3 version form a backup.

The file is located in:

plugins/system/t3/base/html/com_content/form/edit.php

Seems there is a bug in recent changes in that file.

Hope this fix works for you.

huttanus Friend

The tom!
    Could you please support me with a link to the file or maybe attach it here in the forum?
    Thanks

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi,

I can’t attach files. Only admins / support can. But i zipped it and uploaded it to my development site. here is a link:

http://www.tltest.nl/edit.php-T31.2.3.zip

Hope this fixes your problem untill they patch it.

huttanus Friend

You made my day!!!!!!
    Thank you very much:D

jojo12 Friend

Hi, because I have the same problem and behavior.php doesn’t work, can you please open your
    http://www.tltest.nl/edit.php-T31.2.3.zip. It needs a password. like that I cannot use.

It must be the problem of the template, because with beez2 there are no problems!

jojo12 Friend

Hi, I made a lot of tries. With the official beez2 and 5 in joomla 2.5.11 I don’t have this problem.
    I cannot go back to 1.2.3 so my only solution is to use beez2 template only for this unique page to submit an article (or to use uam)
    That’s really bad for t3 and I hope this will be resolved with a quick update!

(I have to say, that I tried the proposed solution which didn’t help.)

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi,

Sorry for late response,

See updated link here: http://www.tlwebdesign.nl/edit.php-T31.2.3.zip

i recently blocked public access to my development URL.

Regards

Tom

jojo12 Friend

Thanks tom_laan84 with your help it works
    (not only for joomlas submit article, but too for user article manager!)

Need to look very good when there will be a new update (1.2.5)

jojo12 Friend

Hi, back again, I updated you t3_plugin 1.2.5. and the problem came back. I had to do the same patch from tom_laan84 like in 1.2.4.
    Why others don’t have this problem with your official plugin? I cannot understand!

phong nam Friend

Hi,

It is a bug of our T3 framework. The bug fix will be released in next version in the end of this May. Temporarily, there are two methods to solve this issue:

1. Follow tom_laan84’s guide.
    Tom, Thank for your great work.

2. Open pluginssystemt3basehtmlcom_contentformedit.php, then replace:

JHtml::_('formbehavior.chosen', 'select');

with

if(version_compare(JVERSION, '3.0', 'ge')){
    JHtml::_('formbehavior.chosen', 'select');
    }

Leo

tom_laan84 Friend

Hi Leo,

Where can i go to report problems like these? Now that T3 is not just Joomlart’s and the T3-framework.org is up. It seems everything is kinda of scattered. I registered at t3-framework.org but never received a confirmation e-mail so i can’t login there.

phong nam Friend

Hi Tom,

If you got any problems with our T3 framework, you can raise your thread at this T3 framework box.

In addition, we welcome all feedbacks of developers for our T3 framework on https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues. The issue reports will be collected & solved quickly if persists.

<blockquote>I registered at t3-framework.org but never received a confirmation e-mail so i can’t login there.</blockquote>
    Can you check out your spam folder ? The confirmation email can be sent into that.

Leo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum