Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Do you have seen, that the mainbody is jumping if you scrolling down the mainbody and up again..???

You configured the navbar to top fixed position and if scrolling to relative position so the mainbody is thinking for the fixed position to do the padding from the top (80px) of the page and for relative position the mainbody is padding from the bottom of the mainbar (40px), and sometimes i scroll up, the mainbody is also padding top 80px but from the mainbar, so i get 40px free space..

I love your templates, thats not the question. But since 2 Months i have purchased template club i have bugs in all templates of you. Primary, i would have a new template like fixel or appolio, but with all templates i have bugs,
    sometimes in jomsocial, then in easyblog, then here than there..

And with few things i cant help myself because i dont find the css problems.. and i am bad in jquery language

fmfame Friend

and the mainbar dont have a shaddow if i scroll little bit down..

BUGS! only bugs

Where are the arrow?

this is responsive??? and look at the shadow

padding style 1 (80px)

padding style 2 (40px)

and i think you dont know of any of the bugs, right??

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi fmfame,

Yes, this is an issue.

Please take a backup of your site and apply this patch

Also, this patch will should be updated into JA Appolio v1.0.1

Hope it helps,

Regards

1. ja_appolio.zip
    fmfame Friend

woww!
    the padding issue is solved!
    Thank you

But what is with the go to top button which is shown not correctly..?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi fmfame,

For the back to top button, it will be hidden when you are on top (not scroll) and it will only shows if you scroll down a bit.
    It is a good behavior of back to top button. Is it not working like this on your site?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum