Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We are having an issue with the ACM module in the news-home position. When we set Show featured Articles to show, its fine, when we change it to Only Featured Articles it wipes out our custom sidebar.

Our site is here: https://www.ecomagazine.com/

John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly try to update the T3 to the latest version first and add some more feature articles on selected categories.
    At this time the article is not enough to load the sidebar so it’s not showing on your site when you change the options to Featured articles only.

Regards

conshelf Friend

Hi Pankaj,

Where can I get the update? In the template settings it says I have the most recent version 2.4.9

John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can update the T3 plugin from the JA Extension manager or download the T3 plugin from the download page for the latest version.
    Take a backup of custom changes and site before updating the extensions.

Regards

conshelf Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I’ve updated the T3 plugin to 2.6.6. The issue is still present.

John

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Also apply my 2nd suggestion to add more articles. Articles are not enough so it show in sidebar.
    The module in acm sidebar appears with articles .

Regards

conshelf Friend

That’s the thing, we don’t want the article links in the sidebar. We have a magazine cover in that spot. Works just fine when we don’t have feature articles only selected.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can hide links but you have to add more articles for it.
    At this time there are only 4 articles and all are in the leading items blocks.

Regards

conshelf Friend

Ok, so I changed leading articles to 4 and intro articles to 3 and set 7 articles to be featured and my sidebar is still missing.

conshelf Friend

Here is our style1.php file. Is the issue here?

1. style-1.php_.zip
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to set at least 1 article for the links. to show the right sidebar.
    I change the settings as in screenshot http://prntscr.com/g39vm5
    Now you can see its working fine.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum