Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am interested in JA Social template so I’ll sing up as JA Standard Member 1 year = $ 70 and probably I’ll buy Copyright Removal Rights by paying additional $40.
    If for example after 1 month I decide to switch to JA Developer Membership how much will it cost: $499 or 499-70 – 40 = $ 389?

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@vadym 314738 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I am interested in JA Social template so I’ll sing up as JA Standard Member 1 year = $ 70 and probably I’ll buy Copyright Removal Rights by paying additional $40.
    If for example after 1 month I decide to switch to JA Developer Membership how much will it cost: $499 or 499-70 – 40 = $ 389?

Thanks</blockquote>
    I am forwarding your inquiry to our Sales/Membership Team for further response and consideration of your request.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@vadym 314738 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks</blockquote>

Hi mate,

Yes, we would put into consideration and if you want an upgrade within your membership period, you only have to pay the difference between the two package 499-70 – 40 = $ 389 (in this example you mentioned) however, the membership time will not be extended 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum