Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Once again, a great template, I love the way it is fixed width, but gives the illusion of full width.

I would like the menus the other way around, i.e. move the full height right hand column to the left hand side, and the small, left hand cloumn which appears under the header module position on the right of the page -0 still uner the header module..

can anyone help?

thanks!

ShannonN Friend

zandercent;22121Hi Guys,

Once again, a great template, I love the way it is fixed width, but gives the illusion of full width.

I would like the menus the other way around, i.e. move the full height right hand column to the left hand side, and the small, left hand cloumn which appears under the header module position on the right of the page -0 still uner the header module..

can anyone help?

thanks!

PM Menalto he’s working on a customisation now I believe

zandercent Friend

Ive sorted the basics out by finding this code

#ja-mainbody #ja-contentwrap {
    float: right;
    width: 66.6%;
    }

#ja-mainbody-f, #ja-mainbody-fr {
    float: none;
    width: 100%;
    }

#ja-mainbody-fr #ja-contentwrap {
    width: 74.8%;
    }

#ja-mainbody-fr #ja-col1 {
    width: 24.9%;

in all the above I have swapped the floats to the opposite sides, it seems to have done the trick (ie float: left to float: right and vice versa)

I’ve reversed all the container gifs in the images folder,
    the only problem now is the grey backdorp now falls to the side of the menu, rather than behind it.

check it out on http://www.centurycreative.com/trevornickbuild/index.php

anyone know how to fix this?

thanks!

ErikThorsen Friend

Have you fixed the backdrop? Seems to be working fine in FF??

zandercent Friend

The backdrop looks ok , I have jst flipped the background images horizontally.
    You’ll notice, however, in the original template the grey goes behind the menu, rather than butting up next to it, and I was wondering how to make that happen.
    If i can’t , its no great loss. As you say, it looks fine as it is!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zandercent 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum