Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nice time, Ja Team,

in the discription of JaDev. membership stays, that there is a SVN access.
    In the forum I didn’t find some inrofmation about this.

Please write more information, where we can find the acces data to SVN.
    Thx.

Hung Dinh Friend

We are upgrading the Member Area system so that it will display your SVN account details and instruction.
    I have just send you an email with the SVN information.

webstudio7 Friend

best thx for updating.

amilks Friend

Thanks!!!:)

webstudio7 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 85983 wrote:</em><blockquote>We are upgrading the Member Area system so that it will display your SVN account details and instruction.
    I have just send you an email with the SVN information.</blockquote>

The old Email was lost. In member area i didn’t find some about SVN. Where can I find now SVN-access information?
    I’m lazy about downloading each time new template update.

Thx.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi,
    The SVN access has been disable since 2008 because of the following reasons:

1. The most recent version SVN is normally the development version which has not been well tested and we can not provide support for such versions. We had been trying to provide SVN for the released versions of templates, however, template quickstart again are build from many SVN location of templates, included extensions…..And SVN inside SVN are not possible, making our attention / plan failed to achieved.

2. JA Members are divided into many groups with different expired dates, different SVN access permission.

3. JA is growing and hundreds of SVN projects are created up to now, making things much harder

Therefore, we couldn’t figure out a way to handle the complication of the SVN access for users. And the SVN access will still be disable until further announcement.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. We will update the old information on related pages throughout JA site.
    Please download the latest version of the template you are using, they are far better than SVN copies because they had been well tested & verified before publishing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum